Tuesday, January 7, 2014

kalau lah..

kalau lah kan bloggieee

kalau la saya ada kuasa. saya nak sgt3 betulkan keadaan..
tapi, setiap kali kita kata kalau tu
maksudnya tu dah mula la hasutan syaitan kan ^^

haihla bloggieee.
sampai sekarang saya segan. segan bukan sebab apa
i'm not being myself.
in which.. aku biarkan emosi aku mengatasi segalanya
almaklumlah time tu pulak a week before my 'bestfriend' coming
so, PMS tu memang la kan. easily irritated. easily emotional
segala2nya la.. hailoh!
even sampai sekarang xboleh nak belajar control.. too paranoid eh? =_="

kalau la kan.
kalau Allah izinkan, aku harap sgt, i can give a good impression
kalau la Allah izinkan, aku nak sgt perbetulkan persepsi dia terhadap aku
tapi tu semua kalau la kan..

who knows if i keep on praying
i might get the chance kan? not that i regret what happen
even it''s my fault that i quit so easily..
but, i quit for my own sake, for Allah's sake
because, i'm afraid i might get drowned... semua laa
I believe in one thing, what is meant to be
will meant to be :)

and to you.
i'm sorry for everything.. and to you..
thankyou for everything.. 
i know u might not be able to read this. but really, thanks for the time u made me realize
i am actually someone who deserve the best ^^
and. because u make me want to change
to be a better muslimah, to be a better person
and, even the best, u make me realize one thing
this world is sooo wide, and sometimes, things happen without we even know
and sometimes, even it's for a short period
but, the impact is so huge..
and now i can say i am a new risq after sooo long!
i believe mummy & daddy will be proud of me ^^

thankyou S ^^
thankyou so much.
i will always pray for you. and hope that we will find our own happiness.
may Allah bless you too ^^

No comments: