Saturday, July 31, 2010

laa.bdk kecik rupenye..

haha.baru la tawu justin bieber ni bdk kecik
xpe2,anda comel! =P
suke lagu ni tibe2..rancak..
nak nak part chorus.. ^_^

You know you love me,I know you care
Just shout whenever, And I'll be there
You want my love, You want my heart
And we will never ever ever be apart

Are we an item? Girl quit playing

Were just friends, What are you saying
Said theres another, Look right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time,

And I was like


Baby, baby, baby ohhh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ohh

I thought youd always be mine mine


For you, I would have done whatever
And I just can't believe, we ain't together
And I wanna play it cool, But I'm losin' you
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring
And im in pieces, Baby fix me
And just shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream

Im going down, down, down, dooown

And I just cant believe my first love would be around.


haaa.pastu ulang2 la chorus tu
smpai puas hati..hahahaha =P
i like this song! w'pun mcm lagu kanak2 ribena sket ^_^
ohh,seronok menari2 dgr lagu ni..haha =P tapi sile menari sorg2 ye
kalau jatuh ke hape ke xla malu sgt..lalalala 

No comments: