Wednesday, October 5, 2011

history of mr.teddy

Miss.Teddy, a 4 y/o female complaining of dyspnoea for the past 1 week
the pain is a/w severe cough, with greenish sputum

wahaha.thanks to my dearest teddy
or my sweet adira for being my simulated patient today.
as tomorrow will be the mock exam for CSL
for CVS and also Respiratory system
and, i have problem to do PE with my friends, why?
because, kalau nk buat complete examination
sume pon segan2.HAHA opssiieeee

so, here we go ^^
my dearest teddy give me permission to do physical examination on her
wawawa.thanks a lot teddy
hopefully i'll pass the mock exam tomorrow :D

this is my teddy a.k.a miss adira
anda.below is our session together2.HAHA :P



tadaaa.cik dokter to be nk jugak interframe
hohoho..

p/s: satu je nk ckp.thanks a lot teddy for helping me out ^^
love ya adira..

3 comments:

f. said...

halluuuuuuuuuuuu ;D

Risq Atiqah Munirah said...

yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bebeh :D

f. said...

hidup balik blog ni :D